HCR Home Care, a leading provider of home health care services across New York state, recently announced the promotions of six company executives.
• Andrew Bascom has been promoted to chief operating officer, having previously served as senior vice president. Bascom now directs and manages all lines of business operations, including the certified agency, licensed agency and care management. He also oversees IT and is responsible for managing the infrastructure and application support across HCR’s footprint. He lives in the Wayne County town of Walworth.
• Suzanne Turchetti has been promoted to chief administrative officer, after previously serving as vice president of administration. In this new role, Turchetti now oversees all non-clinical administrative operations, including human resources, contracts, corporate compliance and communications/public relations. She lives in Irondequoit.
• Karen Bonomo has been promoted to executive director of LHCSA (licensed home care services agency) / administrator/outreach, after previously serving as director of patient services licensed agency. In this new role, Bonomo develops and implements strategies aimed at promoting the organization’s mission, creates business plans, and ensures adherence of the organization’s daily activities and long-term strategies and legal guidelines. Karen Bonomo is a resident of Hilton.
• Rui Ventura has been promoted to executive director of patient care coordination and care management. Formerly senior director of HCR Care Management, Ventura is responsible for leading and overseeing care management services, clinical intake and patient services coordination, as well as strategic involvement in business planning to optimize organizational performance and meet growth initiatives. Rui Ventura resides in Pittsford.
• Laura Bartolotti has been promoted to director of administrative operations and communications, having previously served as procurement manager. Bartolotti is responsible for both internal and external communications, as well as marketing collateral, public relations, procurement, property management and the customer care center across HCR’s footprint. She lives in Honeoye Falls.
• Michael Kamm has been promoted to IT director. Previously serving as IT operations manager/ network administrator, Kamm now is responsible for overseeing operation of network and server systems, for managing the infrastructure portion of the IT Help Desk and its staff, and for identifying and recommending new technology solutions. He lives in Holley.