UR Medicine Thompson Health’s service excellence team recently announced 2021’s third-quarter recipients of the health system’s Service Excellence Awards.
Individuals receiving the awards were as follows:
• Radiology technologist James Ginett, Sodus Point, of radiology (Newark Urgent Care).
• Sonographer Ayesha Javed, Victor, of ultrasound.
• Patient care technician Cael Manning, Canandaigua, of floor 3 east.
• Registered nurse Julia Mawdesley, Canandaigua, of floor 3 west.
• Registered nurse Dorria Sinack, Phelps, of diagnostic imaging.
• Sonographer Nicole Topoliuk, Victor, of ultrasound.
• Registered nurse Audrey Wasnock, Farmington, of diagnostic imaging.
Created in 2014, the Service Excellence Award acknowledges Thompson associates who consistently deliver exceptional service. The SET selects award recipients quarterly, after reviewing system leaders’ submissions of compliments from patients, families and coworkers.
Each recipient of the Service Excellence Award is given points to be used on Thompson’s online shopping site and is featured in CEO presentations as well as on Thompson’s intranet site and in its internal newsletter.